SV: [AMPS] UrgentSwedish questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] UrgentSwedish questions
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:25:57 +0000
> DETTA MEDDELANDE ?R I MIME-FORMAT. P? grund av att din e-postl?sare inte
> f?rst?r
detta format, kommer hela eller delar av detta meddelande inte att vara l?sbart.

--MS_Mac_OE_3031557957_551944_MIME_Part

I still think it is the current because BOTH switch contacts are burned and
there can not be any flash-overs beetween an already grounded switch contact
and ground? Or am I wrong?

73 de Hans

--MS_Mac_OE_3031557957_551944_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>SV: [AMPS] UrgentSwedish questions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
I still think it is the current because BOTH switch contacts are burned and=
 there can not be any flash-overs beetween an already grounded switch contac=
t and ground? Or am I wrong?<BR>
<BR>
73 de Hans
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3031557957_551944_MIME_Part--