SV: SV: [AMPS] UrgentSwedish questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: SV: [AMPS] UrgentSwedish questions
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:27:44 +0000
No, the only burned contacts are the ones connecting the padder condenser.
RFC at the output is 105 ohms which is normal. And the air-gap 7 to 9 is
very big - no flash over here.

I will try to grid-dip the lead to the padder condenser and also the
filament choke. If there are any common dip frequencies, we have the
flash-over reason  there. Then, there are two solutions: accept RICHs kind
offer and try his parasitic choke or a simpler one: instead of connecting
the padder with a straight wire to the switch as it is done now, increase
its inductance and convert the wire into a small coil. Eventually this could
move the anode dip frequency slightly away from the common  frequency of the
naughty  little tptg oscillator. And fix the problem. If it exists, hi!

Now, where is that little 110 volt autotransformer and the old MILLEN
grid-dip meter.......?

Prosit de Hans