[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:27:44 -0700

>Subject:               Re: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
>Date sent:             Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:01:47 -0700
>From:                  measures <2@vc.net>
>To:                    "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>

>> >The rebuttal was rejected because it contained no technical
>> >information and included comments such as "people who clean
>> >toilets at Eimac can be called engineers".
>> >
>> >Reid Brandon, in the list Phil posted, is an Eimac engineer.
>> >
>> Ä     I telephoned the Eimac personnel office and was told that Mr.
>> Brandon does not work for the Engineering Department.  I clean the
>> toilets in my house.  I am a sanitary engineer.
>
>This is exactly why your rebuttal was rejected. It was full of
>personal attacks.  Reid Brandon is an Engineer at Eimac, and
>Buzz Mikolous (sp?) was an RD engineer who also disagreed with
>you.

The personel office rep. at Eimac, SLC said that Miklos never held the
job you claimed.

>Implying the engineers at Eimac who disagree with you "clean
>toilets" doesn't win you any points.

Trying to pass off a guy who works in Marketing as a guy who works in
Engineering is  deceptive.

>> >I have a copy of the "rebuttal letter" if anyone questions the motives
>> >behind QST rejecting it.
>> >
>> Ä  Early on, I sent Mr. Rauch a  copy of the Rebuttal.  He wrote me a -
>> now hotly denied - letter threatening to sue me and sue QST Magazine if
>> the Rebuttal was ever published. >
>
>Please make a signed copy of that letter available Rich. I have no
>recollection of it. I want to read it.

?  Tom already knows that I discarded his threatening letter.  QST never
received their copy of the letter.

cheers, Tom.

end