[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (michael watts)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
It sounds like QST is now run by magazine editors for
the benefit of the league rather than the benefit of
the members of the league.

I agree that the act of allowing manufacturers
unfettered smearing rights is disgraceful.  This was
handled in a very unprofessional manner that caters to
the interests of advertisers and, therefore, the
league's revenue.

Despite whatever legitimate debate and investigation
that we might have concerning parasitics, this was not
a proud moment for ham radio or for any technical
endeavor.  League officals should be ashamed.  As a
league member I am certainly ashamed of them.

Mike wy6k