[AMPS] Bird meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Bird meters
From: chg@logicio.com (Carsten Groen)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:20:27 +0200
Always good with a nice joke :-)

Well, if the holes came to Denmark from a non-EU country, here is what would
happen:

  1) The customs would catch the packet. They would look at it (suspiciously)
and
     proberly open it.
  2) They would then try to classify the holes in some category, and put between
     8 and 12 percent customs on the value of the packet.
  3) They would then take the price of the packet plus the 8..12%.
  4) This sum would then get 25 % VAT on it.
  5) They would make me pay the whole, with my salary, which already was
     lowered by 50..68 % because of income tax.

All in all, shipping a bucket full of holes to Denmark, would be VERY expensive.
(and the weather isn't even nice in Denmark.....:-)

Carsten OZ9AAR
www.logicio.com/cgroen