Sv: [AMPS] Bird meter holes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Sv: [AMPS] Bird meter holes
From: oz5tg@post2.tele.dk (Verner Topsøe-Jensen OZ5TG)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:00:10 +0200
Hello Peter,

Being the neighbour of Carsten I do want to help him to ship the metric holes to
you, so I can offer an concersionkit to Carsten's holes so that you will be
able to use
them.

The process of enlargement is being tested now, and the only things that are
missing right now are the EU-Standard local users manual as well as the
CE-compliance
statement according to EN60001.

As soon at these formalities are completed I will come back with more
information.

Best Regarde from

OZ5TG, Verner