SV: [AMPS] SB200 Retrofit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] SB200 Retrofit
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:35:18 +0200
Oh yes, look into EIMACs application notes for radio hams where Bill shows
the effect of linearity by a cathode tuned circuit in  gg amplifiers.

Again, and I have said it many times now: who can scan into a CD, before it
is too late, the great amount of amp articles that we old timers have on our
book shelf? From HAM RADIO and the other magazines as well as EIMAC for over
fifty years. Much EIMAC stuff has been in Bill Orrs RADIO HANDBOOK about
tube linears and a whole COLLINS chapter about negative feedback used in,
for example, the S-line and KWM 2.

Rich has it all I am sure. So have I.

Prosit de Hans