SV: [AMPS] SB200 Retrofit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] SB200 Retrofit
From: da_kang@hotmail.com (Jeff Wolf)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 19:45:03 GMT
As long as it is legally done, I would be more than willing to take and
press to CD all the articles...

If people want to scan in whatever they have, I can create the CD(s) if
people want to email in whatever they have.

If this is something that people want to persue (and I think it is a GREAT
idea), I don't have much on my bookshelf, but if you guys want to scan the
articles, schematics, etc. in and forward them, I will start collecting them
and put them on CD.

We would have to settle on a format..  MS Word?  Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), etc.

Anyone else think this is worthwhile?

--Toll Free