[AMPS] Switches

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Switches
From: w8ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:03:13 -0400

This topic got started because Tom asked if anyone knew of a source
of switches (in commercial quantities) at a better price, better
availability than the JV-9000 or Radio Switch.  He was particularly
looking for potential off-shore sources.  Of course, Measures used
the thread as an opportunity to repeat his attack Ameritron, etc.
refrain rather than providing constructive information.

Many unique and interesting solutions are possible in a home built
or prototype amplifier that are not commercially viable in a
production environment.