[AMPS] Clipperton L amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Clipperton L amplifier
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:29:49 -0600
Were these amps that were measured while exhibiting intermittent vhf
oscillation damaged in any way by the oscillation?
What was the duration of the oscillation (typically)?
Was anything done to trigger the oscillation?
How did you know to prepare to measure such phenomenon?
How were the amps driven and loaded for these measurements?

Bill-W4BSG

At 09:57 AM 1/23/01 -0800, you wrote:

>>Am I right- you were measuring the response of the amps to applied signals,
>>not signals generated BY the amps?
>>
>no.   the amplifiers were intermittent vhf oscillators.
>
>-  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
>end

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill