[AMPS] swr

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] swr
From: jduffield@bewellnet.com (John Duffield)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:20:40 -0700
 Carl - another possibility I encountered using a
solid-state amp in a mobile application -

You might be getting harmonics on the coaxial line when the
amp is working.  The harmonic content will not see a match
at the antenna, and will ALWAYS give you the mysterious SWR.

Now comes the question about what to do about the
situation.....

73,   John    K0KHZ