[AMPS] FT100D driving Alpha 87a

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FT100D driving Alpha 87a
From: sm3mxr@swipnet.se (Einar Persson)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 01:22:47 +0200
And some hams from your neck of the woods are very fast in judging
without necessary information.
I feel no responsibility for what other Swedish Hams do or say about
G2DAF or other subjects.
Do you feel responsible for what other American Hams do or say?
I don't like when people put words in my mouth. I have never said
that the box i magic. Neither have I said the box will solve everyone's
overdrive problem.  That's your words Bob!
One guy on this list asked for advise how to throttle back the juice of
his FT1000.
I know some about a box that can do it, made for the FT1000, so I
just gave a clue about it.

Einar SM3MXR