[AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:45:05 -0700
Yep, I've also used RG188 (.100" TFE), very inexpensive surplus and lots of
loss.  RG142 and RG400 can handle a few kW and are quite lossy, makes the
perfect antenna matcher.  Simply install 1000' of it between the amp and the
antenna, smooths the load right out.

TTFN

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger