[AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry
From: Peter.Chadwick@zarlink.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:31:10 +0100
Steve said;

>the beer "expires" pretty quickly.

A good 'beer' doesn't. In the 16 and 1700's it was common, as country landowner,
to 'lay down' a barrel of strong 'ale' on the birth of one's first son, to be
broached by all the tenants of the estate when he reached 21........

'Ale' and 'beer' being used synonomously, although one definition is that ale
doesn't have hops and beer does. The hops help it keep.

Some of my best home brews (beer, not amps!) were really excellent after 5
years. They may have been even better after longer - just that they didn't last!

OTOH, some of my amps have been nearly 20 years in maturation - and still aren't
there.......

73

Peter G3RZP