[AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:06:50 -0700
The best U.S. beers come from microbreweries who don't add any chems, but
they don't export and the beer "expires" pretty quickly.  It's best to grab
it out of the fermentation tank and tap right into that, preferably by
installing one's mouth directly beneath the spigot.

The only "real American beer" that is produced in volume, in my opinion, is
made by Samuel Adams (Boston Brewing) and I don't think they export that,
either.  In fact, many of the Samuel Adams brews are not sold at all in
several States, you have to be close to one of the refineries.  Lucky for
me, I am.

Pass me another brew, will ya, mate?