[AMPS] Transformer Current ratings

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Transformer Current ratings
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:43:17 -0500
Ian,
You have done any work on an SMPS at these high power levels (1KVA to 10KVA)
?
I'd would be _very_ interested in such a design :)
Alex, N2NNU
If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.