[AMPS] Transformer Current ratings

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Transformer Current ratings
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 02:56:26 -0500
Agreed, it is no trivial task :) One could say that it is a bit more complex
than designing the RF deck it self :)

If I may be so bold, Doctor, what kind of Ph.D. you are ?
Alex, N2NNU
If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.