[AMPS] Building new 4-1000A amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Building new 4-1000A amp
From: wa5jci@flash.net (Spencer Petri)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:07:00 -0600
Greetings,

Even at 6 meters the 4-1000A will easily run legal output at 4KV.

es 73 de Pete WA5JCI

6 Mtr VUCC#361/745--2 Mtr VUCC#346/190
6 Mtr WAS#490--6 Mtr DXCC/112 Confirmed
Charter Life Member CSVHFS #28
6 Mtr WAC-CW
"What the hell kind of country is this when I can't hate anybody but a white
man."
Hank Hill