[Amps] Diode Bias Strings

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Diode Bias Strings
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:26:04 -0700
Yep, the standard tempco of an ordinary rectifier is negative!  Geesh.

However, there are exceptions, such as zeners, which have a positive tempco,
and 6.2V LVAs which have zero tempco, etc.

I'm really sleepy, and the espresso didn't help (yet)!  $3.00 for a
Cappucino at Starbucks, you'd think it would have some kick.

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti