[Amps] questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] questions
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:18:29 -0400
It is interesting to read some of the questions and answers here , but all
too often a simple question never gets a straight answer but instead the
thread goes off on a tangent having little to nothing to do with the
original subject. !! point in question here?? "How does heat affect the
muffin fans ?"It has gotten completely off onto things having nothing to do
with that question !! I would have liked to see an answer to that and/or at
least a discussion of that subject and nothing else..
 I have an amp here in which I wonder about the "efficiency " of the tiny
"fan" . And this a commercially built amp.!!
 Are there any direct answers to the original question ??
  carl / kz5ca