[Amps] questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] questions
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:24:22 -0700
>It is interesting to read some of the questions and answers here , but all
>too often a simple question never gets a straight answer but instead the
>thread goes off on a tangent having little to nothing to do with the
>original subject. !! point in question here?? "How does heat affect the
>muffin fans ?"It has gotten completely off onto things having nothing to do
>with that question !! I would have liked to see an answer to that and/or at
>least a discussion of that subject and nothing else..

There is no simple answer to that question because there is simply no
single type or mfg of muffin fans.  According to the mfg's specs, some
are apparently designed to operate at higher temperatures than others.
This week I saw a brushless 14VDC fan that was designed to operate on the
exhaust side of a triple-decker car radiator that cooled the engine,
automatic transmission and air-conditioning.  Apparently, this fan had
been designed to operate at higher temps than a computer fan.

>..
cheerz, Carl

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end