[Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses
From: Kim.Elmore at noaa.gov (Kim Elmore)
Date: Tue Feb 4 11:28:00 2003
I like this discussion; I hope everyone involved remains objective in their
yet his proposed physical process so far seems not to fully explain the
mechanism behind what he's seen.  This is a common occurrence in my field,
where we often see events generated by unknown processes. Many theories are
proposed and Occam's Razor slowly whittles them down to those that are both
simplest and most plausible (this process does not always reduce the number
of candidates to one, however). I'm curious about what physical
mechanism(s) will result form this process.

Kim Elmore, N5OP