[Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses
From: dwdedon at yahoo.com (Douglas Dedon)
Date: Fri Feb 7 09:13:34 2003
I was an Electrican in the Navy for 20 Years. went through many test of 500 +
Kw steam turbine powered Generators on board the Ships. Yard crew would load
Huge tanks on board main deck and fill them with salt water they had large
plates that were lowered into the tanks of water by winch. the power cables
were run from the engine room out to the main deck and connected to the plates
they would lower it into the water 1-2 inches and start the generator then
lower the plate into the water to load the generator to the max. the cables
were tied down every 18-24 inches and no one was allowed in the passage way
while the test were conducted one set of cables got loose on one of the test's
and I understood the precautions the yard crew took. those cables nearly
destroyed the passageway. the cables were 750 mcm. if I remember correctly that
is about 6" in Diameter. Doug. Dedon

It is the soldier who salutes the flag,
serves under the flag
and who's coffin is draped by the flag,
who allows the protester to burn the flag