Fwd: [Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [Amps] Re: Voodoo "EMF' forces from grid current pulses
From: 2 at vc.net (2)
Date: Tue Feb 4 11:27:50 2003

>Rich,
>
>       Quite a convincing and unsolicited testimony.  It has probably been a
>long time in coming but I see that you have not waivered in your stand.

The evidence speaks for itself.  Eimac has not wavered from the
conclusion that an "oscillation condition" causes gold evaporation from
the grid of an 8877.  I still wonder why Eimac's Reid Brandon told *QST*
that Eimac's chief specs engineer was not authorized to tell me about
gold evaporation in the 8877 ?
--  Eric didn't answer my question about your pal W8JI.  I wonder wasup
with that ?

>       You (still) have my admiration and respect.

**   Thanks, Dave.  Please say hello to aunt Veronica for me.

To: <amps@contesting.com>