[Amps] pi-net tanks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] pi-net tanks
From: k7fm at teleport.com (k7fm)
Date: Sat Mar 15 20:22:01 2003
Rich said:

"A person on this group who professed that AC circuit-analysis does not
apply to VHF R/L suppressors [reference available on request], subsequently
mentioned that he had not taken a
course in AC circuit-analysis.   The same person said that Ni-Cr alloys have
less RF resistance as frequency increases."

Hello Rich:

Please give me the source of this statement.  I would like to see a
quotation from that person, along with the date it was said and the context
of the entire statement.   Who was it sent to and what was it in response
to.  I feel more comfortable if I am able to read the original source
instead of having you interpret it for me.

Thank you,  Colin  K7FM

---