[Amps] G-G Amplifiers With No Tuned Input.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] G-G Amplifiers With No Tuned Input.
From: RMcGraw at Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon May 5 08:16:28 2003
I'd agree with the question, "how does the problem manifest itself?".  I use
a Paragon to drive the Centurion (which does have low pass filters for each
band on the input).  I'd suppose there is enough stored energy to provide
counter EMF when the tube input Z is on positive peaks.

Perhaps I don't see it as this only relates to amps that have only a passive
input.

73
Bob, K4TAX