Re: [Amps] tube cooling

To: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>,"ROBERT MARSTON" <rmarston@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tube cooling
From: "Dan" <dhearn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:47:19 -0800
There is a basic problem with using a blower which "sucks" the air from the
amplifier. At best, it can create a perfect vacuum which means that
atmospheric pressure pushes air through the amp with a differential pressure
of about 15psi across the amp. If a pressured cooling system is used, the
air flow through the amp is limited only by the size of the blower. 73, Dan,
N5AR