Re: [Amps] tube cooling

To: "Vic Rosenthal" <vic@rakefet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tube cooling
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:16:09 -0600
Vic, you're the second person to make this observation, so I am taking
seriously the thought that MY alpha may be the odd one.  I am checking into
a few things.

My Alpha has the "auxiliary fan" mounted outboard behind the transformer.
This could be part of the problem.

I have a Henry 2K-4AL also.  When I turn it on, it is whisper quiet by
comparison.  SO, I think my Alpha must be off the mark.

Mark, N5OT