Re: [Amps] Heathkit Transformers and Meters

To: w8cq@bright.net, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heathkit Transformers and Meters
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:33:40 EST
In a message dated 2/20/04 3:34:06 PM Central Standard Time, w8cq@bright.net
writes:
Hi Dennis,
The number 407-146 is indeed the multi-meter for the SB-220.  What is your
price and how many are you willing to sell.  I would be interested  in the
entire lot.

Regards,
Jeff Weinberg  W8CQ
Harbach Electronics
468 County Road 620
Polk, OH  44866
(419) 945-2359
http://www.harbachelectronics.com
Jeff,

 I already have two of them promised.

 I will try to research a fair price for both of us and then get back to you
when I get back home again on Monday or Tuesday....

 I went to your web site and noticed that you charge $45 for a meter that
looks different and requires modification of the original equipment.

What would you sell the exact replacement part for?

Regards,

Dennis O.