Fwd: [Amps] Heathkit Transformers and Meters

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Fwd: [Amps] Heathkit Transformers and Meters
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:42:24 EST
Bob,

 I published your comments to the reflector for everyone to see.

 Thanks for the information.

 The origin of these parts was an auction of parts from a CB Linear
Manufacturer in Indiana who used to purchase SB220 kits and just use the parts
in his
own way.

 I guess there was a problem with the IRS and I went to the publicized
auction.

 I wish now that I would have purchased all of the SB220 faceplates, knobs,
cabinet parts, etc., but I was there to purchase the Eimac 3-500Z's that were
still new in the boxes, and these other parts just happened to come with those
3-500Z's on the same skid.

 And NO, I don't have any of those new 3-500Z's left!

Regards,

Dennis O

In a message dated 2/20/04 5:31:45 PM Central Standard Time,