Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!

To: sm5dqc@areteadsl.se, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:37:23 EST
Osten,

 I just weighed and measured the Heathkit transformer box.

 It weighs about 22 Pounds and the size of the box it came in is 7 inches
long X 7 inches wide X 8 inches tall.

 I believe that would equal about 18CM X 18CM X 20CM; and about 10 Kilograms.

 I cannot ship it in the original box because it would not be strong enough,
so I will have to put additional packing around it that will probably add
another pound or two and another 4 to 6 inches to it's overall dimensions.

 Best guess at the final shipping size is: 11 to 12 Kilograms and a 33 to 36
CM cube.

What is the best way for me to ship the transformer from the US to Sweden?

 Does UPS or FEDX deliver there?

Regards,

Dennis O.