Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!

To: R.Vaicius@omnitel.net, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:46:46 EST
Thank you Remi,

 But I thought I would leave the shipper choice to Osten since he will be the
one paying for it.

 I have not heard from him yet.

Dennis O.
---------------

In a message dated 2/25/04 8:36:15 AM Central Standard Time,
R.Vaicius@omnitel.net writes:
Dennis,

No final offer, but don't forget USPS - one year ago I have bought IC-756
and it was delivered in one week from US to Lithuania. I was very
satisfied with that service. Sure, IC-756 is some lighter. I payd 100 USD
for shipping. And it was much faster to compare with Air Mail shipping
from US to Lithuania (my second radio - it took about one month and I was
some nervous last week before reception :) ).

Good luck!

73, Remi LY2MW