Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!

To: sm5dqc@areteadsl.se, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Shipping cost from USA to Sweden!
From: Dennis12Amplify@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:50:59 EST
Osten,

 If I send regular US mail, is that somehow internationally connected with
Swedish mail?
 I can send it regular US mail, but from what other operators have told me
that can be rather expensive and I was hoping you had a better alternative
which
would save you some shipping $$$$.

Regards,

Dennis O.

In a message dated 2/25/04 5:39:58 AM Central Standard Time,