Re: [Amps] transistor specs ??

To: Dan Sawyer <dansawyer@earthlink.net>, amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] transistor specs ??
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@ic24.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:30:37 +0000
On Friday 12 March 2004 05:16, Dan Sawyer wrote:
> All,
>
> I have picked an HF amp with two stages. The driver stages uses ST or
> STi transistors labeled 148; the output stages uses ST or STi
> transistors labeled TH 430 C. I cannot find specs for these. Does anyone
> have any information or a link to data sheets??
TH430 is spec'd for 250W out from 50V supply.
30MHz - 14.5dB gain, -30dBc IMD at 250W pep class AB
30MHz - 13.5dB gain at 250W cw class C
70MHz - 10dB gain class C.

If they're used in a broadband push-pull amp for hf, expect around 300W total
out with reasonable linearity.

Can't spot anything with a '148' number in my data.

Steve