[Amps] Where to purchase 3CX800A tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Where to purchase 3CX800A tubes
From: "Mihail Mateescu" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:36:35 +0200
Hello everybody,

Please point me in the right direction. A Google search did not provide good
results. It seems that most dealers are not willing to show their prices and
will not accept orders over the Internet. What I need is a dealer who will:

- accept orders via a secure Web site
- accept credit cards payment
- ship internationally

On a related subject, I have found that apparently Svetlana now produces its
own version of the 3CX800A7. Anyone has a good/bad/ugly experince with these
tubes? Svetlana's Web site is down for some time now.

By the way, my amplifier is an AL-800H and I believe one of the tubes is
kaputt.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK