Re: [Amps] New Panasonic Tube Radio

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Panasonic Tube Radio
From: bb <bbolin@yadtel.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:24:35 -0400
Not nearly as Ridiculous as the price.
It looks neat but the price takes away most of the neat.

At 08:28 PM 9/6/04 -0400, you wrote:

  Ridiculous, its quite obvious that they put in
a single 12AX7 stage feeding a SS amp and
call it a tube unit. Nothing but a
novelty really.

Mark WB8JKR

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:57:44 -0400 bb <bbolin@yadtel.net> writes:
> Here is what it looks like.
> Panasonic CQ-TX5500D Vacuum Tube CD Receiver at a 1000.00

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=11&products_i
d=722&osCsid=4b0a09cc2f5599fd17bd59ec536c80f7