RE: [Amps] New Panasonic Tube Radio

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] New Panasonic Tube Radio
From: Will Matney <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 12:43:07 -0400
Helge,
Same company really. Dentron went belly up and Denny started up Amp Supply by my understanding. Funny thing though, when phoning up Amp Supply once to have them to make some chassis for me, they about didn't want to admit it. I think it was trying to clean up their credit with the parts vendors by trying to put a distance between the two names. They did however admit it to me on the phone. That was some years ago (80's?), I'm getting too old. Problem was, they brought their same quality standards with them, cough!

Will Matney

Richard, about the MLA-2500, wasn't that made by Dentron Radio Co ? The LK-series amps were made by Amp Supply Co. Is this the same company or has "Atilla The Hun" been involved in both companies ?

Helge