Re: [Amps] chimney material suggestion GI35b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] chimney material suggestion GI35b
From: Tony King <amps@w4zt.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:13:55 -0400
PVC will work just fine if you're blowing the air from under the chassis, around the seals and up around the tube and through the anode heat sink. It takes only a piece just over an inch long to get the air inside the anode sink and heating is practically non existent with good air flow. PVC is used by many of the popular designs and with my mounting fixture as well:
<http://amp.w4zt.com/socket/>

73, Tony