Re: RE : [Amps] Zero Crossing circuit

To: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Subject: Re: RE : [Amps] Zero Crossing circuit
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:53:52 -0800

On Nov 18, 2004, at 2:07 PM, hermans wrote:

I still have a few hundreds of low power ( Clare PS1201 ) and a few
RC4425-D12 ( 440v~ 25 Amps 4-32V DC )Projected to use the LP PS1201 )
as AC switches in my Yeasu G-2000RC command box as I have to repair it
anyway. The big ones should be used on a Amp HV PS .......reading all
this comments, I just wonder if it’s a good idea......It just bothers me
that no one talked about snubber circuits!

A snubber in which circuit?

Just a few hours back from Hospital and a surgery I can't concentrate,
but there is some stuff when I do a google on snubber.
Unfortunately I can only listen with one ear....
What say gentlement?

Jos on47kj