Re: Re: [Amps] 10dB and propagation

To: Ian White G3SEK <g3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Amps] 10dB and propagation
From: <sccook1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:07:28 -0500
Well,

Apparently the HAARP boys don't know how to put the "fire to the wire..."  If
they knew what they were doing, they'd put up a Buttered Cat Array.

See if you follow this...

SOME SCIENCE

Fact #1.

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet.

Fact #2.

And when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down.

Therefore, if you strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will
hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant Buttered Cat Array, a
high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

PHYSICS RATIONALE

Even if you are too lazy to do the experiment yourself you should be able to
deduce the obvious result. The laws of butterology demands that butter must hit
the ground, and the equally strict laws of feline aerodynamics demand that a
cat cannot land upon its back. If the combined construct were to land, (which
is impossible) nature would have no way to resolve this paradox. Therefore it
simply does not fall.

PROOF

When you put the "fire to wire,"  you will observe more dB than the amount of
power would dictate.

-SC