Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage

To: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shipping Damage
From: "Jim Isbell, W5JAI" <jim.isbell@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:18 -0600
I think there is no reason to get nasty and make derogatory statements
that reflect on my intelligence or my veracity .  I made that
statement based on information given me by the Postmaster at the post
office.  Take up your argument with him.  I see no problem with it.  I
have seen them rolling those baskets into the trucks, so I see no
reason to think they are not also rolled out of the truck at the
destination.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:42:25 -0500, bob finger <finger@goeaston.net> wrote:

> Jim:  Some of us were not born yesterday.  Think about the impact of
> your statement below.  I know the usps is losing money, but that is a
> bit beyond realistic.  It is simply nonsensical.  That said you have a
> good point re priority mail service...but it is NOT done the way you
> described, and yes usps too uses converyor belts and mechanical
> things..  73 bob de w9ge
> Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
> When it goes into the roll around basket at the post office it STAYS in
> THAT basket until it reaches the destination.

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."
W5JAI
UltraVan #257