Re: [Amps] Water cooled amp question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Water cooled amp question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 09:22:06 -0500
Joe,

I know some samll rual stations down in Kentucky that do still sign off. I'm
not sure about how large they are power wise though. What I am thinking for any
that would need this heater, they could add a threaded boss on each tank (after
cutting ot a round hole behind it). Then use standard water heater elements
screwed into the boss. Just wire them up with a thermostat. Cut them back to
where they just keep the water from freezing up.

Best,

Will