Re: [Amps] ebay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ebay
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:10:29 -0400
Marc,

You have to watch too as I've seen glitches in USPS's website and FedEx's on
tracking numbers. If that was a good tracking number, it had to show something.
However, the seller should have said if he paid insurance on it or not. If he
charged you for it and didnt pay it, that's fraud. If you used PayPal, it's
covered under this if it arrives damaged. It may be covered under a credit card
this way too. Plus, the seller would be kicked off eBay.

Best,

Will