Re: [Amps] ebay

To: "Tony King - W4ZT" <amps@w4zt.com>,"Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ebay
From: "jeryb77" <jeryb77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 08:11:01 -0400
My experience is only with domestic and not global
If you purchase insurance they will give you a tracking number, although I
never could track a package with it.
I talked to someone at USPS and was told you can only do on-line tracking if
the package is sent with signature verification.
Good luck
Jerry