[Amps] Air

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Air
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:50:15 -0400
Guys,

Got a question. Does any on here use air tools in their electronics shop? If
so, what are some of the pluses and the minuses? I'm thinking about buying a
small air compressor next month to run a screwdriver, die grinder, ratchet,
pop-riveter, and others. I may use a small 3/8" impact to use with chassis
punches. I was looking at some with a 2 HP motor and has a "pancake" type tank
on it. What would be a good recommendation for a small compressor for
handtools, etc.? I'm curious on how well air screwdrivers work also?

Best,

Will