Re: [Amps] Cheap network analyser on eBay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cheap network analyser on eBay
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:57:13 -0500
I'd buy that myself if it works but I overspent this month. I would however
want to see some pics of it powered up before I bought it. I hardly ever buy or
bid on equipment if there not under power when the pic is taken. If I'm
interested, I have the seller to e-mail the pics. If they wont, I dont buy it.
That would give them the excuse that it tore up over shipment.

Best,

Will