Re: [Amps] HV Switch Mode Power Supplies

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Switch Mode Power Supplies
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:43:17 -0500
Harry,

That much of a voltage drop is ok (3.4 kV to 3 kV), but what were mentioning is
the chart on their website which shows it having a 1000 Vdc swing from 0 to 1
ampere. From the knee, it's kind of steep at first, then if I remember from 1/2
ampere on or so, the voltage stayed around 2800-2500 Vdc from a 3500 Vdc open
voltage. I would think that one might need to fix that graph if it isn't
correct.

Best,

Will