[Amps] Henry SS1200HF solid state amplifier for sale?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry SS1200HF solid state amplifier for sale?
From: "Colin Gunn" <cngunn@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:34:23 -0700
Just acquired a nice HENRY SS1200HF solid state amplifier.  Removed from a
large (70ft) pleasure boat.  Owner wishes that I sell it for him.  I have not
tried it yet but will test.  Was told that it was working and that it was not
that old.  Nice condition.  Runs off 28 volts dc...I think at 100 amps!  Covers
1.8 to 30 MHz using 8 MRF422's in 4 combined 300 watt output modules.  Quite
compact with temperature controlled blowers.  Any offers...?  I believe it was
well over $2K US when new.

Send me a note at cngunn@telus.net if you would like pictures or more info and
we can discuss.

Colin, VE7TNT