[Amps] Wrong Business

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Wrong Business
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:51:27 -0400
Folks, I am definately in the wrong business. I was doing some research on
audio transformers over a discusstion I had with another membor of this mailer
a while back. Oh yea, Rich those windings I spoke about are called interleaved
windings. Anyhow, while reading about them at sevral places using google as the
search, I came across the website below. I knew I was in the wrong business as
look at the audio amp and the price! The website is kind of neet too,
especially the toolbar at the top.

I swear I'm strongly thinking about building these to sell. I didn't know there
was that many idiots out there who would blow that kind of money. The only part
I'd hate is lying to the customers about all the claims they have on capacitors
and transformers.

http://www.vintone.com/clipper.html

Best,

Will