Re: [Amps] Wrong Business

To: craxd1@verizon.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Wrong Business
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:46:30 -0400
Boy, doesn't the pseudo-science in these reviews drive you nuts?  for example:

"My limited experience with KT88s tells me they're a good choice to replace
triodes; the tube has a rich, juicy midrange reminiscent of triodes, and
can generate some real power. After all, the KT88 is a pentode."

Whaaa?

73, Pete N4ZR